Creating a great game starts with the “game concept”. We offer help to take the idea to the next level and make it into the desired game, because game concepts are not just about what and how the game is, but also about knowing what creating the final product involves.
Graphic design & DTP
We offer a wide range of graphic design services with an expertise of 18 years on the market.
- Brand design.
- Design for different game elements like cards, boards, tokens. Incorporating the illustrations, designing the icons.
- Art direction.
- Designing rule books and art books.
Our extensive experience in package design and small scale packaging production gives us the know-how and tools to create successful game prototypes.
- Game boxes of different sizes and materials (white or brown corrugated cardboard, Favini Sumo special white tinted graphic cardboard). The design is printed on high quality decal vinyl material and applied to the cardboard.
- Foldable game boards from grey graphic cardboard.
- Rounded corner game cards of different sizes from 250-300g cardstock or special, high durability vinyl cardstock.
- Game tokens from special white 1mm thick cardboard.
- Cut-out game figures from 1mm special white cardboard.
We can offer larger scale print production for your paper based game elements and boxes through our partners. These partners work with high-end printing and finishing equipments for even large scale paper and cardboard based workflows.
We also have options and partners for production of plastic or metallic game elements.
Address: Săldăbagiu de munte, Căprioarei Str. nr. 6, postal code: 417167, Romania
Tel: +40 720 462 464
We, the Imago Media are a graphic design studio who loves to face the challenges of building up entire images of a business, join in and restructure a traditional designs, give life through illustrations to a print, web, or draw logos. Our creativity is in a constant ticking, widely ranges from the very simple shapes to the rich details, always according to the client’s personality.
In the last 18 years of our existence in the international market we proudly present our business designs, our projects in illustrations, packaging designs and our participation in different EU projects providing full image of a certain project. For more please visit our website: imagomedia.ro
Being creative for us means being in constant move, a dizzy openness to the world, to communicate through signs, shapes, texts, images. In order to live out our creativity in another language of design, we started our very new project: create prototypes of tabletop games.
We are excited for this new field, but at the same time our experience in the packaging industry and our creativity gives confidence to put our feet to the international market of prototyping tabletop games.